Well-Child Visits allow pediatricians to focus on age-appropriate development for a child’s overall health and wellbeing. Typically visits focus on developmental milestones, nutrition, safety, your child, and your family’s emotional health for the benefit of the child.
• Get required immunizations
• Ask question about development, nutrition, and safety both in and out of the home
Tracking Growth and Development
• Review child’s growth since his or her last visit
• Discuss your child's development such as milestones, social behaviors, and learning
• Make a list of topics you want to talk about with your child's pediatrician.
• Share your concerns with your child’s pediatrician at the start of their visit.
• Regular visits create strong, trustworthy relationships among pediatrician, parents, and child.
• A team approach helps develop the best physical, mental, and social health of a child.
To find a provider, please visit our Pediatric Providers page.