Whether you are trained to provide care directly to patients or you wish to provide care in a supportive role, award-winning opportunities in a wide range of disciplines and fields are available at Iowa Specialty Hospital.
Named a Winner of the Iowa Top Workplaces 2021 Award
How to Apply
Our Standards of Behavior
must be read and signed prior to accepting employment at Iowa Specialty Hospital.
**If you are experiencing technical issues, you may be using an outdated version of your Internet browser. Please attempt to update your browser or utilize a different browser like Google Chrome or FireFox. If you are still having technical issues, please print and complete the application here. Then, email it to: Jessica.Moore@iaspecialty.com, or mail it to: Iowa Specialty Hospital, HR Department, 1316 South Main Street, Clarion, IA 50525.
- Optional participation in health, dental, and/or vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability - Income replacement for qualified disability
- Cafeteria Plans - Available for unreimbursed medical expenses and dependent care
- Retirement - Iowa Public Employees Retirement System
- Section 457 Plan - Retirement savings plan that allows federal & state tax deferrals on current income as well as an after tax Roth option
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
Nurse Residency Program
The best thing about working for this organization is:
"The forward progress towards keeping things up-to-date and offering the latest in technology."
"Co-workers are friendly and care about each other. They work toward the common goal of pleasing the customer."
"To provide quality care to the patient and all working as a team. To be rewarded for your work done beyond duty."
"Knowing that Administration will listen and coach you anytime you need."
"You feel like one big family and everyone is cheerful."