Whether you are trained to provide care directly to patients or you wish to provide care in a supportive role, award-winning opportunities in a wide range of disciplines and fields are available at Iowa Specialty Hospital.
How to Apply
Our Standards of Behavior
must be read and signed prior to accepting employment at Iowa Specialty Hospital.
**If you are experiencing technical issues, you may be using an outdated version of your Internet browser. Please attempt to update your browser or utilize a different browser like Google Chrome or FireFox. If you are still having technical issues, please print and complete the application here. Then, email it to: Jessica.Moore@iaspecialty.com, or mail it to: Iowa Specialty Hospital, HR Department, 1316 South Main Street, Clarion, IA 50525.
- Optional participation in health, dental, and/or vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability - Income replacement for qualified disability
- Cafeteria Plans - Available for unreimbursed medical expenses and dependent care
- Retirement - Iowa Public Employees Retirement System
- Section 457 Plan - Retirement savings plan that allows federal & state tax deferrals on current income as well as an after tax Roth option
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
Nurse Residency Program
The best thing about working for this organization is:
"The forward progress towards keeping things up-to-date and offering the latest in technology."
"Co-workers are friendly and care about each other. They work toward the common goal of pleasing the customer."
"To provide quality care to the patient and all working as a team. To be rewarded for your work done beyond duty."
"Knowing that Administration will listen and coach you anytime you need."
"You feel like one big family and everyone is cheerful."