Skip physician search
Make Us a Part of Your Family!
At Iowa Specialty Hospital, our Family Medicine Providers specialize in providing primary care to patients of every age.
Primary care means that your family medicine doctor is your primary doctor—the medical professional you see on a regular basis for checkups and who you see first when you are not feeling well.
Family Medicine Services Offered:
- ADHD Screening/TOVA Testing & Treatment
- Autism Evaluation & Treatment according to biomedical (MAPS) protocols
- Birth Control Management
- Breastfeeding Education
- Cancer Screening
- Colposcopy and LEEP
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Flu & Pneumonia Shots
- Hormone Testing & Treatment
- Preventative Medicine
- Immunizations (Adult & Pediatric)
- Internal Medicine
- Lab Services (Internal & Reference)
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Obstetrical Care
- Occupational Medicine
- Pediatric Care (Including Newborns)
- Physicals (Annual, DOT, FAA, School, and Sports)
- Prostate Screening Exams
- Routine Foot Care
- Social Work
- Well-Child Visits
- Well-Woman Exams (Pelvic & Breast Exams, Pap Smears)
To find a location nearest to you, please visit our Locations & Hours page.
To find a provider, please visit our Family Medicine Providers page.