Skip physician search
Make Healthy Lifestyle Changes!
- Assess nutrition status and provide individualized nutrition education for a variety of health concerns.
- Develop and work with the patient/client to set a plan for attaining goals, taking both cost and preferences into account.
- Evaluate the patient’s/client’s progress and change the plans as needed.
- Keep up with the most current nutrition and health research.
- Work with your healthcare provider to coordinate your healthcare.
Covered Nutrition Topics Available (and More)
- Childhood Nutrition for Tots and Teens
- Digestive Issues (including Malabsorption, Constipation/Diarrhea, IBS/Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease)
- Failure to Thrive
- Food Allergies or Sensitivities (including gluten, FODMAP, etc.)
- General Healthy Eating
- Heart Healthy Eating
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) or Crohn's Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Preparation and Follow-Up for Bariatric Surgery (if surgery was not performed by us)
- Weight Management
- Women's Reproductive Health (including PCOS, Pre- and Post-Pregnancy)
- Wound Healing
The goal of nutrition counseling and education is to give support and help make the best changes for you and your life.
Our dietitians are also available for on-site presentations for local businesses by appointment, fees vary. Please reach out to Amber Kastler, MFCS, RD, LD for more information at Amber.Kastler@IASpecialty.com .