Skip physician search
Make Healthy Lifestyle Changes!
- Assess and coach patients regarding health needs and eating patterns.
- Develop meal plans taking both cost and preferences into account.
- Evaluate the effects of meal plans and change the plans as needed.
- Promote better nutrition by providing education on the relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific diseases.
- Keep up with the most current nutrition and health research.
- Work with your healthcare provider to coordinate your healthcare.
Do These Describe You?
- Tried several weight loss programs, or "diets" in the past, often without success.
- Don't like to stand up in front of a group of people and talk about your weight.
- "Know what to do, just need to do it."
- Need regular, one-on-one support and guidance that at a time that fits your schedule.
- Desire something tailored just for you, not a "one-size-fits-all" plan.
- Looking for something DIFFERENT.
If you said yes to any of these, you have another option.
Our Mission For You
- Empower patients to make improved independent daily decisions in lifestyle choices related to food and physical activity.
- Give confidence to continue with personalized meal plans.
- Healthy weight loss rate of 1 - 2 lbs per week.
- Improve awareness of individual roadblocks to success, which are different for every client.
- Meet with the dietitian privately.
- Attend weekly weigh in and progress appointments in the clinic. Appointments are usually about 1/2 hour, but are customized to fit your schedule.
- Discuss questions or concerns your have.
- Work on goal setting.
Covered Nutrition Topics Available
- Child Nutrition
- Diabetes Care
- Failure to Thrive
- Food Allergies
- General Healthy Eating
- Heart Healthy Eating
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) or Crohn's Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Preparation and Follow-Up for Bariatric Surgery
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health (including Pregnancy)
- Wound Healing
The goal of nutrition counseling is to give support and help make the best changes for you and your life.