Skip physician search
Putting a New Spin on House Calls
Telehealth* brings you the same great care you've come to expect, now in the comfort of your home. Through virtual appointments, you will connect with your provider in real-time.
Available Telehealth Services
- Family Medicine
- Counseling and Therapy
- Dietitian Services
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- General Surgery
- Pain Management
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Psychiatric Medication Services
- Weight Loss
Telehealth Appointment Process
Options for Requesting Your Appointment
- Call your Iowa Specialty Hospital healthcare clinic to schedule an appointment. For information on clinic locations, please visit our Locations page.
- Message your provider’s team through MyChart.
Requirements for a Telehealth Appointment
- Smart phone, tablet, or computer with a camera
- A MyChart account is recommended
Preparations Prior to Your Appointment
- Enroll in Mychart.
- To enroll in MyChart, call 515-532-9349
- Be sure to record your username and password and keep it handy.
- Download the MyChart App to your smartphone.
- From your phone. Use one of the codes below to download the App.
- From your phone, use one of the links below to download the App.
“Arriving” for Your Appointment
- Log into your Mychart App
- Shortly before your appointment follow the “E check in” prompts found within your upcoming appointment.
- During “E-check in,” you can update your medication list, upload an insurance card, add a new pharmacy, and process any co-pays.
- Next select the TH appointment from within your MyChart App. Your TH appointment will be found within the appointment option.
- Once you select the appropriate appointment, you will see the e-sign in option.
- Follow the e-sign in prompts. At the end of E-sign in, you will receive a thank you for completing the e-sign in process.
- You may exit out of this screen.
- Select your TH appointment.
- An option to test your hardware will appear.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and you will see “Begin Visit”.
- Your next screen will double check that you are ready. Once you are ready, click the green “join call” button.
- You will see a white screen that shows you are in the waiting room and that someone will be joining you soon.
- You will also be able to see yourself in the small screen in the lower right hand side of the screen.
- You are now ready for your appointment and a member of our medical team will be with you shortly.
For questions about Telehealth, please call Robyn Paulsen at 515-602-9830.
*Iowa Specialty Hospital’s Telehealth System is HIPAA secure for patient privacy and protection.