Top Ten Reasons We Are a 5 Star Hospital:
10) We are north of highway 20 and the weather is beautiful year ‘round!
9) OK… #10 is not true, but we do have the largest generators in a 5 state region so it’s always 72 degrees in our facilities (including during blizzards and tornados).
8) We have received more patient satisfaction awards than any other hospitals in the country.
7) Ruthie Rolls!
6) We don’t have a CEO that stays 3.4 years and then moves on to climb a corporate ladder!
5) We do have one CEO that has her own petting zoo and is involved in her own “twin study”!
4) We have been consistently ranked as one of the best places in the state to work by the Des Moines Register.
3) Homemade cookies, every afternoon.
2) We have the very best support, nursing and medical staff providing 5 star service.
…and the number one reason we are a 5 star hospital:
BECAUSE OUR PATIENTS HAVE SAID SO!
After all, that is why we are all here!
Congratulations on a job well done!
It must be born in mind that the tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. It isn’t a calamity to die with dreams unfulfilled, but it is a calamity not to dream. It is not a disgrace not to reach the stars, but it is a disgrace to have no stars to reach for. Not failure, but low aim is sin. – Helmut Schmidt
- Dr. Michael Hurt, CMO