At Iowa Specialty Hospital, we have numerous measures in place to protect our patients and staff, while continuing to provide the highest quality care for both routine health issues and COVID-19. We would like to remind our community of some of these measures:
- Telehealth visits are available for many services. Most acute illnesses can be evaluated in this way and your provider can help determine whether in-person care is required. Your clinic can help you determine if this is an appropriate option for your needs.
- To minimize in-person contact, necessary blood tests can be drawn in Clarion without patients having to leave their cars.
- COVID-19 testing for people with symptoms, or who may have been exposed, is readily available. To access testing, patients may call any Iowa Specialty Hospital location and ask for the COVID-19 triage line.
- Curbside pick-up is available from our pharmacy – Community Pharmacy in Clarion.
- All patients and staff are expected to wear masks while in the facility. These are provided at the entrances for those who do not have their own.
We are honored to serve as a partner in your healthcare needs and will continue to make every effort to ensure our community’s safety throughout this time.