We continue to diligently monitor the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. Our priority is to provide the best care possible to our patients while also doing what is best for the public and our staff. With this ever-changing situation, we are forced to make some difficult decisions in order to meet these priorities.
Therefore, at this time we are implementing the following appointment restrictions for all clinic locations:*
- Adults should attend their appointments alone.*
- *When not possible, adults are limited to one other accompanying adult.
- Obstetric patients are limited to one other accompanying adult.
- Children are limited to one or two accompanying adults. Preferably only one parent should enter the hospital and clinics. Siblings should remain at home.
- We understand these changes can be difficult based on your individual situation. Implementing these restrictions is not an easy decision for us either. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work together through this time period.
*Clinics include: Boone, Belmond, Clarion, Fort Dodge, Garner, Hampton, Webster City, and West Des Moines.