Meadows Assisted Living Plans Week Long “Keep Connected” Celebration
National Assisted Living Week is September 11th – 17th. The Meadows Assisted Living in Clarion is planning to celebrate all week long with the following activities all related to this year’s theme, “Keep Connected”:
• Sunday, Sept. 11th: Residents will enjoy an American picnic meal with their families as they connect with their patriotism.
• Monday, Sept. 12th: Residents will participate in a “Connect 4” tournament.
• Tuesday, Sept. 13th: During a Coffee Chit-Chat, residents will connect with Iowa Specialty Hospital Senior Leaders and Foundation Board Members.
• Wednesday, Sept. 14th: Staff will embrace their connection with the residents through a scavenger hunt in each resident’s apartment.
• Thursday, Sept. 15th: The Clarion Ministerial Association will visit and share ways residents can stay connected to their faith and grow in that journey.
• Friday, Sept. 16th: Residents will have fun making a personalized candy jar as they stay connected to their creative side.
• Saturday, Sept. 17th: Residents will stay connected to their families as they share family photos with other residents and staff.
Friends in the community are encouraged to stop out and “Keep Connected” with the residents of the Meadows Assisted Living during National Assisted Living Week and all year long. To learn more, contact Carla Kem, Leader, at 515-532-2035.