April 21, 2020,
Due to COVID-19 social distancing recommendations, we will be postponing. We hope to hold this event later this year. Thank you for understanding.
Speakers and Topics:
- Welcome and Introductions by Beth Jackson
- New Surgical Approaches to Spine Stabilization by Dr. Lynn Nelson, DMOS and Iowa Specialty Hospital
- Treatment of Common Knee Injuries by Dr. Andrew Odland, Iowa Specialty Hospital
- Leveraging Technology to Reduce Recordable Injuries by Doug Jansen, Atlantic Bottling Company, and John Kruzich, Athletico Physical Therapy
- Pain Management and the Injured Worker by Dr. Christian Ledet, Central States Pain Clinic
- Causality in Worker Injuries by Dr. Charles Mooney, Iowa Specialty Hospital
The Red Shed
908 2nd Street NW
Clarion, IA 50525
Contact Heidi Watne at 515-571-4112 with questions or for additional information
- Advanced registration is required.
- This event will count for:
* 5.0 Contact Hours will be awarded for this program by Iowa Central Community College,
IBN Provider # 10 for RN’s.
* CCMC, CRCC and Texas Department of Ins. CEU’s will also be awarded for participating
in the program.
- $5.00 cash is due at the door for CEU's for RN's.
- Lunch will be provided as well as morning refreshments.